Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thanks Everyone! My Blog Is One Of The Top 20 Fitness Blogs Of 2015!



 BreakingMuscle.com is running its annual contest to choose the top 10 fitness blogs of 2015. If you haven't heard of BreakingMuscle.com before, it's a wonderful website loaded with tons of articles, videos, and content put out by some of the fitness industries best and brightest. The other day I was contacted by BreakingMuscle.com and informed that I had made their cut and was part of the top 20 fitness blogs of 2015, this is such a big honour! They now have judges going through the top 20 in order to chose their final top 10. Let's all hope that my little blog makes the cut! I just want to thank you all for voting and for your support! Being in the top 20 so cool ... top 10 would just be icing on the cake! You can take a look at the list by following this link. Thanks again everyone! 

- Tim 


No comments:

Post a Comment